2014/15 A-league cards?

In hand, they look like they've been made in a backyard operation.

Dreadful design, Windows 3.1 fonts, what's next Comic Sans??, No player info write up, Made up attributes (I'd like to know where they got that data from), absolutely piss poor.

CrapNPay.

Here is an image from Tap N Play.

20140922103655.jpg

Guys just to re confirm, Tap n Play had an extremely limited window to put a set together and into print to meet the A League timelines.

All I can say is that don't base your whole reputation of a newly started company on their first release.

Let me just say after meeting with a rep for the company recently they have some really exciting things in store for both A League and Cricket.

Stay tuned!

Cheers
Matt

Haven't seen or heard about inserts yet. @Matt26 - did they mention inserts on your last catch up?

Hi Chris,

This first release I understand has a couple of different types of cards International Legends, Australian Players, Superstars and regular team players.

I believe this is mainly an entry level type release.

What odds/ratios etc...no idea as yet but there are a lot of plans underway to do a wide variety of different things for the A League and Cricket markets.

As soon as I hear anything more, ill definately post it here.

Cheers
Matt

Any idea where we might be able to get a hold of one of the 1,500 remaining cases?

Yep they are all at Cardzone, I think one of the reasons why they didn't make it to newsagencies was that it was easy to pack search the boxes for auto's and inserts.

Personally speaking, I didn't touch the SEP A League cards as I had to keep $$$ aside for the Topps EPL release and with xmas around at the same time it just made it impossible to collect everything. I guess pricing and other releases can play a part on overall sales.

Back
Top Bottom