2014 Elite Busts

3 more starters today:

Starter 1: Silver, Gold Lee, M&A Ryan James.

Starter 2: Silver, Gold Tolman, P&P Maloney.

Starter 3: Gold G.Burgess, P&P Bromwhich, Gold Myles.

ha actually havent touched them yet. not sure whats wrong with me but dont have the desire as yet. (plus been working all morning). Funny bc i have been waiting for them for llike 3 weeks maybe more, and now I have them I haven't touched them haha.

this is me when i know a box is coming... :goat:

haha, i think the long wait took the stinging urge to bust them out of me. In the meantime I went and bought other boxes etc. I'm sure my desire to bust themm will be perked at some point over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
First half of box:

SBW M&A
Gold Thurston
none
none
Gold Kite
none
none
B.Moz P&P
Gold S.Johnson
Gold Creagh
P&P King
Gold Mini

Hoping second half is better :)

Gold Barba
none
Hayne WCH
M&A Gavin Cooper
P&P Nate Myles
P&P Todd Carney
Ngani Laumape Young Guns #057
Gold Gallen
none
Gold Pritchard
None
WIL Redemption

Will update my sale/trade thread after sorting through. Pretty sure I already have the majority of these inserts and The Young Gun will be up for sale.

im a bit torn, i just ran out of penny sleeves after putting everythig in folder and didnt realise i had ran out. But also updated trade list and pretty keen to see whats in other box, oh the dilemma. :sick:

2nd Box:

WCH Bird
Gold Papali
P&P Thaiday
None
Gold Uate
None
Gold Merritt
P&P Ropati
None
M&ASopoaga
None
Gold Waqa

P&P Lawrence
Gold Tedesco
M&A Ryan James
None
Gold Tonga
P&P Stewart
Gold Stewart
None
None
Gold Mead

To the final 2 packets, they're making me sweat this one out.

WCHP Gallen
None.

All the golds were the same from my first box. Which is a little annoying.

Have now updated trade thread. A couple people messaged trades to me if u see this and want to re-check those, otherwise i will check them out when i get back home as i have to go out for a bit.

I do love the look of the WCHP but not even sure what to do about them. They are going to be a really tough and likely expensive set to chase I think, but I like the cards. Don't know whether to suck it up and chase them or put them up for sale/trade.

So while I was out couldn't help myself grabbed 6 loose packs from my local newsagent. She said she had just opened the box and some guy had bought 8 packs from it already, i asked her where from and she told me from the middle. So for the first time I said, "I'll take the bottom 3 from each side then"...

003.jpg
004.jpg

And she gave me this bad boy.! :kick:

Haven't posted in here in a while, because not much has happened really. Have been through maybe 8 starter packs and lucked out on all of them really.

Picked up 8 loose packs today from my local. Hit a Paul Gallen WCH and these.

012.jpg

It's my first error card so far and it was the only one in the packs. It actually came from the same pack as the Vaughan.

Did my usual Thusday hunt today and did very well it must be said. Picked up another Matt Scott WCH, 3 PP's I already have, a Nofoaluma M&A, 3 golds, and these 2 beauties.

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

:kick::kick::kick: Both for sale or trade in my thread.

Back
Top Bottom