Breaking Bad Mailday

FreshJays23

Banned User
Real Name
Matt Rowley
eBay User
N/A
Hey all,

When i heard they were making Breaking Bad cards i wanted to go for the complete set of autos and wardrobe cards.

When they released the autograph list it didn't really do it for me as the main cast was missing and there was too many wardrobe cards so decided to get just one wardrobe card of each character.

There is a prop card of a pizza box but its out of my budget.

So IMO i got the best looking card of each character.

Below is what i got ENJOY

$_12.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_162.JPG
$_172.JPG
$_517.JPG
$_573.JPG
$_576.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_162.JPG

$_172.JPG

$_517.JPG

$_573.JPG

$_576.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I found this whole release bizarre - aside from the poor autograph list, why would you have four wardrobes cards from some characters and none from others (Marie, Jr, etc)?

And that pizza box redemption card is ridiculous. Although, since none appear to have surfaced yet, the first one might be worth a small fortune.

The autograph list for this release was terrible. How could you now have Jesse and Walter?

Far too many wardrobe cards. Have two of each character and then you can include Marie, Walt Jr etc

Yeah im waiting to see what the pizza box redemption goes for when it does service.

Overall this set was very disappointing compared to the Sons or Anarchy release. Now that was a release. Had a great Auto list and dual wardrobe cards.

Back
Top Bottom