Storage to Hold Top Loaders

MarkTomo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
Hi All

Does anyone know if there is a storage box similar to the 3200ct card boxes that will fit top loaders?

If not anyone have any other good ideas on how they store their cards that are in top loaders.

Cheers

Someone on here was saying they put them in 4 pocket sleeves. So I started doing the same. Think it was a great idea

I use a padded tool box from super cheap auto, you can get dividers and all.
A few people on here use the same thing let me know if you want a link to it

I haven't filled it yet, heres what it looks like on the inside. (sorry it might be abit blurry)

IMG_0530.JPG

yeah thats the one. it comes in two sizes and occasionally goes on sale... i have both, just check if it doesnt have the plastic on it someone may have taken the dividers out of it

ATM I'm storing mine in albums. I have a protective sleeve over my expensive ones and put them in the albums . I'm still learning but is this a no no? And is there a better way to store cards

ATM I'm storing mine in albums. I have a protective sleeve over my expensive ones and put them in the albums . I'm still learning but is this a no no? And is there a better way to store cards

I wouldn't put anything over the $50 value in an album, go for a sleeve then top loader or one touch...
You can get a top loader album they are great holds 6 per page I have one and totally recommend it only problem is they are sold in US

Someone on here was saying they put them in 4 pocket sleeves. So I started doing the same. Think it was a great idea

Hey Kreepz - are the top loaders loose in the 4 pocket sleeves or it keeps them pretty tight ?

Pics if u have any
thanx

Hey Kreepz - are the top loaders loose in the 4 pocket sleeves or it keeps them pretty tight ?

Pics if u have any
thanx

They sit pretty loose. Even the one touch/one screw ones do but if you put them in a zip up folder it should be ok. The 4 screw top loaders/cases sit perfect though

yeah right, that looks good - i guess thats the one Troy was sayin from the US

i was thinking the 4page ones and putting it in the team folders...

Back
Top Bottom