Arsenal Mail

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Haven't posted a mailday for some time, haven't had much in of late, but a few nice ones.

Firstly not Arsenal at all, but what I believe is the only Panini sticker of Ballymena United, the town which I'm from. They are also about to play off in the Irish Cup. This sticker, from Euro Football '79, isn't worth much at all, but was very happy to come across it:

img180_zps1ba8bbde.jpg

A couple of Topps 1/1's, which I've already posted in the Topps Premier Gold thread. An Ox Platinum and Santi Gold:

img154_zps249236b5.jpg

img167_zpsf423a864.jpg

Also, this Arteta shirt /5 that I got a great deal off @GiRDS- for:

img153_zpscf147d1b.jpg

I've had a fair few Panini WCCF cards in. I have about 130 of, needing only a handful more to complete the master set, which goes back to 2004 I think? These two are 'inserts' from the latest 2012/13 release:

img176_zps4ca956cf.jpg

img177_zps7d35bd91.jpg

AND finally. I bought in excess of 20 boxes chasing one of these when first released back in 2008. 100 were said to be released, but less than that made it into backs, as the dodgy folk at Topps UK were handing them out to employees, and I believe none were inserted into Australian bound cases :mad: If true, this really pisses me off, as I bought a lot of product.

The odd one has popped up on ebay uk, but they go for quite a bit of coin. This one was listed, but worked out a deal which we were both happy with.

Cesc Fabregas Auto :hearts: thanks for looking, and up the Arsenal.

img327_zpsaecf33ed.jpg

93D7881C-6D9E-4DAC-AA0D-152DB0A9FADE_zpsrqa8vh8x.jpg

Bravo, Luke - great mailday. The sticker is fantastic, great sentimental value hey?

Here is a great site for football collectibles - might be something there in Arsenal for ya :)

http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=arsenal

Their Facebook page is terrific, very detailed with "meet and greet" and "signing session" pics.

I have bought from there before - it's where I got my Steven Gerrard boots from a while back.

Nice mailday. That Cesc is a great card!
Thanks Owen.

Bravo, Luke - great mailday. The sticker is fantastic, great sentimental value hey?

Here is a great site for football collectibles - might be something there in Arsenal for ya :)

http://www.a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=arsenal

Their Facebook page is terrific, very detailed with "meet and greet" and "signing session" pics.

I have bought from there before - it's where I got my Steven Gerrard boots from a while back.

Cheers mate. Yes great sentimental value. As I say, no value really but it has pride of place in my collection.

My brother actually got me a signed Fabregas picture from A1 a couple of years back. They certainly have a lot of good stuff. And worth another browse...

Ripper mail day Luke, that Cesc auto looks mint!

Yeah I heard there was supposedly 1 of these auto's on packs sent ot Aus...... but seriously I don't believe that one bit :whistle:. Well done on hunting one down.

26.5 mill euro fee agreed with zenit for hulk. Thoughts?

Im keen but i dunno if id do it before the WC still the risk of injury supposedly medical is happening today

26.5 mill euro fee agreed with zenit for hulk. Thoughts?

Im keen but i dunno if id do it before the WC still the risk of injury supposedly medical is happening today
Would be a great signing, but sounds like bollocks, Zenit say they've had no approach.
sweet cesc...didnt realise match attax did autos.
cheers mate. They're pretty hard to come across. Although they've stopped with the on-card, and only do stickers now which is a shame.

Back
Top Bottom