Zombie Mouse Templar from Victor Santos

Reznorix

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pablo
I am preparing my firsts official sets of sketch cards :), that is the reason for I am not posting new cards in the last weeks. But I've got a new one.

This weekend is the Madrid Comic Con. And yesterday I gave to Victor Santos (Mice Templar) a blank card to draw something on it.

In Spain don't exist sketch cards. The people requests to artist drawings in bigger sheets of paper, so this could be his first sketch card.

ZombieTemplar.jpg

Wow awesome card Pablo...

congratulations on getting on your first official sets. Any more info you can give us?

Of course, Stephan. They are three sets for Cult-Stuff: Monsters Zombies and Freaks, Age of Socery, and War of the Worlds. For me are very cool sets and I will do 100 sketches in total, singles and doubles. And all the sketches of more than one card will be inserted together in the boxes, so the collectors can find one or more sketches inside.

But for the moment I can't start with them. I've got the designs in sheets of paper, but the blanks are delaying :( maybe the next week they arrive here.

---------- Post added 11-12-2010 at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh, and is my intention to draw the cards in the same quality as usual, with full color. No five minutes sketches.

Very much congratulations mate ..real glad you finally got put on an official set. Will have to keep an eye out for these products to come out. Make sure you keep us updated on your process!

Thanks Stephan! I am really happy too with the project :) I will show here all the cards when I get the permission.

Back
Top Bottom