Your Fav 2005/2006 Season Game

mickimouse24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Micki
Heya guys,

out of this season 2005/2006 Regular Season, out of all the games played.......what was your fav game/or best game you watched? Or favorite highlight etc

Mine was -:
Best game of the season to me: Boston @ Philly - triple overtime win for the Sixers

Fav moments: Bogut's game winner against the Spurs/Kobe's 81 point game

Mine would be

* Mar 26th 2006 NBA Regular Season - Bulls vs Celtics - 101 - 97
Bit of a bulls comeback.. also like the bulls effort in the last game of Miami.. oh and the win in san anton'

Other than the Bulls games I liked

* Feb 6th 2006 NBA Regular Season - Wolves vs Suns - 103 - 101
KG swatting marions weak ass floater to win the game.. the the whole wolves team celebrating and running off the floor.. loved it

I love the underdogs

Fav moments:

* Stoudemire "rushing" back and then finding out he shouldn't have.. harsh I know, but he shouldn't have done it , and I love the suns play, but I don't like them.. if that makes sense.. only cos of Marion..

* Feb 12th 2006 NBA Regular Season - Heat vs Pistons - 100 - 98 - I loved Wades surge to end the game.. great effort..

Boston vs NJ-Celts win.

Had a playoff atmosphere and the young Celtic brigade got it going. Was just like old times in the garden. Very loud crowd and a great game with heaps of great plays and high quality ball played.

And an eductated one too ;-)

They cheer the little things and hustle more so than the dunks etc.

TOMMY POINT!

best game i have watched this year would have to be bulls v wizards, gordon hitting 9/9 from 3 point land.

3 games i would have loved to see,

1st - Bogut hitting the game winner over the spurs
2nd - kobe going for 81 points
3rd - any game that involves the spurs getting beat

Back
Top Bottom