You know what makes me really angry and sick to my stomach..???

Remember it may not be my card as there were at least 5 or 6 made.
He may have also pulled the redemption.
Must admit i will be cheeezed if someone hits the buy now.
Its just sad that just over a week after i get my cheap replacements he got his.
Cheers for the effort graeme...much appreciated.
I think ud are talking about the so called package they have sent to make up for my loss.
Untill that arrives ill just have to sit and wait.

Ide like to think that they will do the right thing....FINGERS CROSSED !!!!

$1,500 BIN? I guess it's worth more than I thought! Good luck Steve!

Wow that sucks but if that guy waited out and hsv didn't, he made the right call.
That said, those replacements are a disgrace and a good example why not too many were sad to see the back of UD.
I really hope the extra sent is special for you hsv.

"Graeme,

I don't know the particulars on this situation, but I can assure you whatever was done was not done with malice. If you want to direct this customer to me, I'll be happy to make sure he gets a fair shake through Customer Service.

Chris"

"Graeme,

I don't know the particulars on this situation, but I can assure you whatever was done was not done with malice. If you want to direct this customer to me, I'll be happy to make sure he gets a fair shake through Customer Service.

Chris"

Nice one G

Our angry neighbourhood spiderman :p

And now he's sold the card off ebay to bostoncorn, so unless we ask him and he's willing to tell us how much he paid, we won't know the actual market value for that card for Steve to get fair value on. Man I hope a fair resolution comes out of this

Detective G-Banger on the case!

Hope Bostoncorn can put a number on the card for Steve's sake...only fair to help out a fellow collector really.

Back
Top Bottom