Yahoo fantasy Basketball

So very happy with how my team turned out, especially for having the last pick. Looks good in all departments at this stage, there are a few risks in there too though :lol: So I'm hoping luck will be on my side unlike last year.
Was very happy to grab CV and Tinsley of waivers straight up to round out m squad with a near perfect position spread. Position eligability was a big factor for me this year, it can be a great advantage.

hey buggers me if i can work out how to set the roster for each day.

any help :(

i mean i know how to change it but how do you work it so you can see who plays tha day???

Click on "My Team"

then the dates are listed along the top of the player list, just keep going till u get to the 30th (i think thats the first day of the season?) Then the players that are playing that day are listed with their Opponent team named & time of the game, just drag and drop who you want where, save and move onto the next day

Some teething problems for The Truth's organisation during week one. Some players didn't want to play minutes under my team, so I gave them the boot :lol:
Who wants to trade me a C and PG for CV and Shaq. Anyone? ome other guys might be tradable too.

Some teething problems for The Truth's organisation during week one. Some players didn't want to play minutes under my team, so I gave them the boot :lol:
Who wants to trade me a C and PG for CV and Shaq. Anyone? ome other guys might be tradable too.

I hit you with an offer

Carlos Boozer, Tony Parker and Chris Paul having stellar seasons for Starks goes Baseline :thumbsup:
But if anyone has seen where the old Paul Gasol went please let me know. He has been mediocre so far!

Brian lee- I don't think your day by day 4 player rotaion (drop/add) is working for you mate

Yes I know, it is not working really for me... so why did you switch the max roster moves to 100.. now I can't make any moves at all... can you switch it back on?

Brian lee- I don't think your day by day 4 player rotaion (drop/add) is working for you mate

Back
Top Bottom