Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball Issue

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
Hey all,

With this new click and drag interface for this season, I usually go through on Sunday alvos, and move my players around for each day to make sure my active players are on the court (ie. not benched). After each day, I click submit.

But it does not seem to stay the way I leave it?!? Anyone else have the same problem??? Or know how to fix it??

I know you need to submit your roster once you've moved them around

Ive been caught up with that before

you can always go back to classic mode!

You can only change players once a week, right? That is, you can make the changes whenever you want during the week, but the playing roster will only change when the week changes.

Depends on the league Doc. Most roto leagues allow daily changes, whereas H2H leagues tend to be weekly. It's a settings option when the league is set up.

Too late for you to take KG out of the line up against the strong Donuts team mate!
:D

To the OP, I've had a couple of issues with the drag and drop method too...and it always seems to be when the player has a huge night! Now I make the move, navigate back to the league page, then check again...but I like the suggestion of going back to the traditional view!

:thumbsup:

Too late for you to take KG out of the line up against the strong Donuts team mate!
:D

Don't worry, he is just having a rest so he can come back and boost my field goal percentage later in the week.

Hey, have you noticed how there have been no more "Moz weekly updates" for the league? They seemed to only coincide with his shitty team getting a lucky win over far superior competition!

Doesn;t stay the way you leave it when you go back to the day you updated, or looking ahead through the days when on an earlier day?

No issues here, I do the same as you.

Back
Top Bottom