eBay User
ekalbnz
Breaks from over Xmas...

GOTG...
Gamora sketch by Geannes Holland
Drax Jumbo Cosmic Strings
Star Lord & Nova Prime Cosmic Strings Dual

2x Captain America: Winter Solider...
3x Red /100 (not sure how common these are normally in boxes)
Bucky Barnes sketch by Elvin Hernadez
Black Widow & Captain America dual
Black Widow & Black Widow dual

Red /100 and Blue /25
Non actor auto... :cry:
Captain Ameica jumbo
Captain America & Falcon dual

Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2...
Sasha auto
Rick Grimes wardrobe with a nice seam
Walker wardrobe

Seems the GOTG boxes are either really nice or pretty ordinary...I've had both - mostly the latter lately though!! Can't complain at the price they were, just glad they weren't the $110 +

Yeah, there's a few reds in each Cap box it seems, the blues are way more scarce. Comic auto's are suck a let down...think I'd rather a printing plate to be honest, unless you got Stan Lee perhaps. I could use the two Black Widow costumes cards if you're looking to move them...should have a list of silvers I'm after soon too...only need a few now...

Don't know much about WD, but that doesn't look like a bad box ??

Yeah comic autos are a bad "hit" unless they are Stan Lee as you say.

All available so LMK when you want to work out a deal at some stage. The Silvers I have are:
8 - 12 - 13 - 15 - 17 - 21 - 22 - 28 - 29 - 31 - 32 - 37 - 39 - 43 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50 - 53 - 55 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 61 - 63 - 68 - 69 - 70 - 73 - 84 - 90 - 92 - 93 - 94 - 97

I was a bit disappointed that one of the boxes that pretty much all of the base cut really badly with very rough edges almost like they had been ripped instead of nicely cut.

With the WD, it was probably one of the worse boxes of S3 P2 I have had actually (although I have had some pretty good boxes of this release!). The wardrobe might get some extra $$$ because of the seam but the Auto is pretty so-so.

That looks like a pretty standard break for Guardians. And as Trevor said, the captain Amercia blue's are quite rare. But reds seem spot on.

As for Walking Dead, You paid for your box with the Rick Grimes Variant. There are tonnes of variant collectors about and the seam gets top dollar. His standard version will get you around US$60 if your patient. Plus next to a few first time wardrobes (beth and michonne and gov) his wardrobes fetch the best money.

I think the auto is a cracker too. Its the first and only autograph of Sonequa from all 4 releases thus far. She is still in the show in Season 5 and they have been working to develop her storyline further, so i think she will be around for a while yet. Having said that, usually they get you to love the character and then they feed the to the zombie! haha. The reason i bring up the card being her first signature, is because some collectors are on the hunt for one autograph from each actor. So it makes hers rarer, unlike Darryl, (norman Reedus) he signed 2 cards in Season 1, then Season 2 (1 card) Then Season 3 Part 1 (1 Card) AND Season 3 Part 2 (Wardrobe auto) which has brought down the price of his season 1 and 2 autos overall.

Anyway, from looking at the breaks i think its a very standard break (not bad at all) but the WD is verging on very good because of the wardrobe.

Hope that helps :)

P.s I broke 1 box of GOTG and Cap America 2, so if you guys need anything i have singles for base sets and a couple of parallels as well. Just send a list and ill help you guys out

@ekalb
Hey mate if you could put these silvers aside (or let me know what you want for them) I'd appreciate it - you have all of my need list bar one card!!

Anyone out there got Cap America TWS #75 in silver ??? Maybe @Moesbill ?

I have lots of silver dupes if anyone wants some. Also after some others from the set - will put up a post in the wants area I think...

@ekalb
Hey mate if you could put these silvers aside (or let me know what you want for them) I'd appreciate it - you have all of my need list bar one card!!

Anyone out there got Cap America TWS #75 in silver ??? Maybe @Moesbill ?

I have lots of silver dupes if anyone wants some. Also after some others from the set - will put up a post in the wants area I think...

That worked out well! Done mate.

Back
Top Bottom