X-Files Season 1 Trading Cards

They are just the base cards (they belong to the other half.. asking for him) with a few chrome (?) We moved a few months ago and are still in the process of unpacking lol I'll try and pull them out and have another close look at them :D

Im no expert, but im guessing a full base set would be worth around $10. Probably less if sold on eBay. Im sure someone will add there bit to this though ;) Dangerskillz is a bit of a non sport expert :thumbsup:

I would have to agree with Dangerskillz, there is not a lot of money in non-sport base sets, as an example I had trouble moving Justice League base sets for 5 dollars each..............:(

Book value is $20 for the set and realised prices are usually half book value. The chrome are either parallel base cards (if so, worth $25 for the set) or inserts (maybe $3 each). Easiest way to properly check is eBay completed sales.

Book value is $20 for the set and realised prices are usually half book value. The chrome are either parallel base cards (if so, worth $25 for the set) or inserts (maybe $3 each). Easiest way to properly check is eBay completed sales.

Is there an actually price guide book available?

Is there an actually price guide book available?

Yes, Non Sport Update is a 6 issue per year magazine and it contains a price guide. It only contains sets from the last 5 years or that have had price changes in the last 5 years. Earlier stable priced sets are in the Encyclopedia of Non Sport... also available from the NSU magazine publishers.

Back
Top Bottom