WTTF/WTB: ALL 5 x 7 Court Kings Box Topper AUTOS! BRING EM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecuh

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike Zhou
eBay User
mikezhou818
Title basically says it all. Bring me all your 5 x 7 box topper autos. I think I'm gonna go for the set. I can buy but can trade as well. My photobucket is NOT updated WHAT SO EVER. I am way too lazy. I have a FS thread and a FT trade up somewhere though and I can offer to trade any of the cards in there.

these are SOME of the cards I have to offer. I have more!! SO if you dont see anything just lmk what you're lookng for

FS: lots of AUTOS/GUs/RCs!! Come LOOK!! Scans Inside!!! - Blowout Cards Forums

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...-thread-scans-lf-reke-curry-jennings-etc.html

I NEED MOST OF THEM SO JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE!

Hey

Just some info for you. I was at a local trade day in Perth yesterday. There was a guy who broke a box of the court kings and got a redemption for the Kobe auto box topper. I know he was keen to offload it. If you are interested, I can try to find his details for you and put him in touch with you.

LMK

Cheers

Hey

Just some info for you. I was at a local trade day in Perth yesterday. There was a guy who broke a box of the court kings and got a redemption for the Kobe auto box topper. I know he was keen to offload it. If you are interested, I can try to find his details for you and put him in touch with you.

LMK

Cheers

I can't believe there was still a box available at $75. He is after Shaqs of the auto / patch variety.

I've got the Jason Kidd boxtopper auto and some Toney Douglas Panini thread Letterman auto patches (can't remember the letters though). Interested in the Bird auto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom