WTB: Matthew Dellavedova

samuelrbrown

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam Brown
eBay User
havecow33
Hey,
I am looking for any Matthew Dellavedova cards that I don't have yet. In particular any low numbered cards that have eluded me thus far. Also any NT or Immaculate cards, especially a logoman! I need some low numbered Spectra autos, and jersey cards, and many more. I am willing to pay fairly for any 1/1 little treasures that anyone has managed to get a hold of too. If you have anything that may be of interest to me post it here for me. I am interested in any of his cards so don't be shy to post here.. :)

have these three if interested:

delly (1).jpg
delly (2).jpg
delly (3).jpg

Gonna bump this up. Also looking for Panini Signature film cards for Delly, message me with any Delly cards I may be interested in :)

There are still a few cards I need to add to my PC, if anyone has one of the cards below let me know:

2013-14 Panini Crusade Gold #148 Matthew Dellavedova -/10 (This is a non auto, just serial numbered base)
2013-14 Panini National Treasures Platinum #121 Matthew Dellavedova JSY AU -/5 (RPA, very rare but hopefully someone has one they are willing to sell)
2013-14 Panini Preferred Green #264 Matthew Dellavedova CR AU -/5 (This is the card shaped like a crown, green numbered to 5)
2013-14 Panini Preferred Purple #120 Matthew Dellavedova People's Choice AU -/25 (This one is triangle shaped, purple numbered to 25)

2013-14 Panini Prizm Autographs Prizms Blue #38 Matthew Dellavedova -/5 (Blue auto numbered to 5)
2013-14 Panini Prizm Autographs Prizms Gold #38 Matthew Dellavedova -/10 (Gold auto numbered to 10)
2013-14 Panini Signatures Film #196 Matthew Dellavedova -/35 (I love the look of these cards with the like film slide in the card, and I am still looking for quite a few in the set including
smile.gif

2013-14 Panini Signatures Film Blue #196 Matthew Dellavedova -/15

2013-14 Panini Signatures Film Green #196 Matthew Dellavedova -/5
2013-14 Panini Signatures Rookie Signatures Red #17 Matthew Dellavedova -/10 (These are the normal sticker autos from Signatures)
2013-14 Panini Signatures Rookie Signatures Green #17 Matthew Dellavedova -/5
2013-14 Select Prizms Green #189 Matthew Dellavedova -/5 (This is the non auto prizm from select)
2013-14 Select Rookie Jersey Autographs Gold #15 Matthew Dellavedova -/10 (RPA)

2013-14 Select Rookie Jersey Autographs Green #15 Matthew Dellavedova -/5 (RPA)
2013-14 Select Rookie Jersey Autographs Purple #15 Matthew Dellavedova -/99 (RPA, there are 99, so someone must have one out there!)

Also some cards from the most recent Prizm release if anyone has one.
And most importantly, if anyone has any 1/1 cards out there of Delly I'd love to negotiate a deal! :thumbsup:

If anyone has a card that I don't have PM me :)

Note: The cards in red are the ones I now have

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom