WTB Ben 10 Battle Blades Boxes Needed

lvnmaoriboy05

OzCard Lifer
Real Name
Grant
eBay User
lvnmaoriboy05
Hey guys ive got my sons 8th Birthday coming up in a couple of weeks & hes asked for 'Ben 10 Battle Blades', wouldnt have a clue as to what they were untill i checked E-Bay
Ben 10 Battle Blades - 48 packs per box, 5 blades per pack
What im after are 2 boxes of the product can anyone help me out, either reply to thread or pm me ur offers with dlv to Melbourne or could anyone point out a shop where i could buy this product over the counter, any help would be much appreciated
Thankx guys
Grant:thumbsup:

Hi

The Ben 10 Battle Bades can be purchased from any coles, Kmart or newsagent stores. They sell for $3.00 a packet (5 blades) and the battle domes sells for $10 each (a little pricey for a piece of plastic). I hope that helps and I hope your son has a great birthday.

Bye

Hello

I brought my Ben10 Blades from Coles or Kmart but there are probably more options. They sell for $3 per pack but i think they were cheaper on ebay! I have 100's of spares which i have listed on Oztion, but am happy to swap (I am looking for blade numbers 47 & 49 - please anyone help) or sell via email.

Cheers
Dom:kick:

Just bought some for my 4 yr old son at coles for 50 cents a pack they had heaps :). Kmart had them yesterday for $1 a pack to.

Yep Coles here has them at 50cents to.

They had them on clearance for acouple of weeks @ $2.. then all of a sudden they went up to $3 for a week then a week later they were down to 50cents.
Got my 4yr old brother a whole pile of packets :lol:

Knowing what Coles is like.. give it a week and whatever is left will be down to 20cents :lol:

With the AFL chips they were $2 a pack here, then down to 50cents... week later the remaining packs were down to 20cents :lol: I took the last that was on the shelf, 84 packs haha.

Same with the Simpsons figures.. started at $2.50, then down to 50cents.. then down to 20cents, then 10cents.. and finally 5cents :lol: I've made a killing off these on ebay :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom