WTB: 1997-98 Topps Jordan Shooting Stars (non sparkle)

Jase888

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
Hi Guys,

Looking to buy a 1997-98 Topps Jordan Shooting Stars (non sparkle). Please PM me with pics and price if you have one for sale.

Still looking mate? I know I have one, but not sure if it's the sparkle version or not. It's not with me so would have to make a trip to go and check.

Still looking mate? I know I have one, but not sure if it's the sparkle version or not. It's not with me so would have to make a trip to go and check.
Hi mate, I am still on the market for one. But don't stress if you have to dig it out. Im interested in the non sparkle version.

You mean the Topps Chrome then? I don’t even know if I have the right card here..
I have an MJ Topps Chrome PSA8 Season’s Best Shooting Stars available for $270 delivered registered post.

IMG_3825.jpeg

The description is a bit vague. From what I can tell there are 1997-98 Topps, Topps Chrome and Topps Chrome refractor Seasons Best cards that have the "Shooting Stars" wording on them.

I guess "non sparkle" means non-refractor, so rule that one out.

So that leaves the straight Topps option or as you have the Topps Chrome.

The description is a bit vague. From what I can tell there are 1997-98 Topps, Topps Chrome and Topps Chrome refractor Seasons Best cards that have the "Shooting Stars" wording on them.

I guess "non sparkle" means non-refractor, so rule that one out.

So that leaves the straight Topps option or as you have the Topps Chrome.
Thanks Dave. You’re right on the 3 versions. I have the Chrome and the refractor but would consider the base the sparkly one as it’s kinda crazy. Looking forward to seeing how this saga ends.

Back
Top Bottom