wow another s*** ebayer CONCLUSION and follow up im out!!

Big T

Daequan Cook + Mike Bibby super collector
Real Name
Troy
eBay User
troygandy
so been selling a few bits and pieces on ebay as of late. all has been ok until now when i just got a neg!!!!!
43 jordan base listed with scans, started at 0.99 cents, sold for $16.
sent the cards the very next day all securely packages as always... get a message 3 days after sending.... i got the cards but 4 of them are damaged what am i going to do about this.... i replied which ones??? he gave me the details i offered a full refund if he wants to send the lot back or a partial refund on the 43 cards / the 4 that were damaged and no stress about sending them back.... nope not good enough im going to report you to ebay and leave you negative fb... wow and now i have a big fat neg out of 436 100% deals.... realy loving ebay once again. i reported his neg threat and no response in 48 hrs from ebay and have now also reported this neg.
guessing that not much has changed on ebay in the past 12mths still a buyers market!

im able to leave feedback but would like this to somehow be resolved and my neg removed first

yep and the guy has a whopping 96.8% feedback, is there a way to block bidders with less than 100% fb....gee would love to know but ebay are currently working on there response time to customers!

i did actually see that rhys and had a bit of a laugh, but thought its not worth adding fuel to the fire lol

I reckon you deserved it! You are a pain to deal with at the best of times! I reckon when he asked to return the item you threatened him with a burning bag of poo at his doorstep!

ahahaha got u sucka, its you old mate dirty adam going under a different name.... its all making sense buying vl parts and stuff

ps - ive still got more fb than you nah nah nah

wow over an hour waiting to get onto online ebay chat support... service level is rocking

wow still no response from ebay....why am i not surprised, have just sent them another email since i can't find the online chat thing again

ha so ive heard back from ebay and they have reviewed my case.
they have removed the buyers comments and replaced it with this ("This comment has been removed by eBay")
they have agreed that i have follow all of ebays guide lines ect ect
prob is that my feedback rating has now dropped from 100% to 99.1% and the neg is still there
wtf!
contacted them and advised and they replied with the comments have been removed (well thanks for that but i still have a neg - dumb arse)
have just contacted them again explaining ...... is it that damn hard!

is there a way for you to respond to the comment? not by leaving a retaliatory negative feedback, but by actually defending yourself against the comment itself... if you explain yourself there, you should be fine... normally I would go through the seller's negative feedbacks to see the stories from both sides before passing a judgement.

had a massive email running with these idiots over the way the feedback system is rubbish, i had a dude just basically not pay after winning the auction & he had a bunch of positive feedback that had comments on it saying he never paid but its the only way to get the message out.

ebay basically said we keep records so we know who is doing what. i said that its good they keep records, but why are sellers not allowed to at least leave neutral feedback so that buyers/sellers can actually see they have a bad track record. but ebay just kept replying with the same rubbish about how they keep track of it.

hope they take the negative off ya mate

Back
Top Bottom