World cup training sessions

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
Hi all,

Anyone know where West Indies are training over the weekend?

I know they have been at waverly oval this week, however I had to work so I missed them.

They play a warm up game Monday @ SCG however they are not training there.....

Was just about to make a post about this.
I wanted to find out where the Australians and Indians where training before their warm up game in adelaide.

No Jack,

Still haven't found them mate. I asked an ICC official and he wouldn't tell me. He said he saw Chris Gayle this morning but would not say where they were. I tried hard to get it out of him, but no luck.....

If anyone knows which teams will be training and where in Victoria, could you please let me know :thumbsup:

I will be at the warm up match (Aus v UAE) and may have a spare ticket if anyone is interested.

Hope you do Jack.

I went to Campbelltown Thursday and Friday to Pakistan training, and only managed to get Waqar Younis. Thusday i was very late getting there after work and just missed him. Friday i got there earlier and they were ushered onto the bus and didn't sign for anyone.

I was / am devastated. I only need Afridi and Samuels to finish the BBL set and have had no luck finding the WIndies or getting Afridi to sign....

Back
Top Bottom