MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Just a reminder:
Opening Ceremony at 12 pm
which will be followed by Germany V Costa Rico

Germany will flog the ricians :) 3-1
Klose and that other striker they got are both in the top 5 to win the golden boot which has previously been won by my favourite soccer idol Dario Suker who is no longer playing.

Although Ballack is not playing the first half maybe the fullgame. There will be a huge hole in there midfield. Massive blow. But they will still get up 2-0 I think

that was a preety impressive opening ceremony!
In the day time too, went for about an hour!
I liked how they dragged the footy turf to make it all red and than bringing out all the winning teams of all the World Cups.

Gm 1 - Australia V Japan 10:30pm
Im sure most of Australia will be watching. The Japan team are no easy beats and nothing short of a draw will be needed. A win would give us a big chance to advance to rd 2 and it will all come down to our match against Croatia if we win our first match.

Gee...

Even though the Germans won the game, I wouldn't completely say they dominated the game. Their defence looks so vulnerable and tired or they need work on their offside-trap.

What impressed me though is their passing. Their passing was spot on!! The mids did very well and can't forget about Klose. Man, he is going to score some goals on this comp. :p

I didn't even bother watching the Ecuador vs Poland game because here I am, at work.

I'm looking forward to tonight's game however. It should be a good game between England & Paraguay. There are many Paraguayan players that I follow and like.

Cheers~

^ Yeah, he played very well Al! I was suprised though because I haven't seen him play ever since his move to the Primera Liga.

But yes, his finishing was quite deadly last night. If only he had more support and set-up from his mids.

Costa Rica lacked heart or energy / stamina on that game. I think they look very slow and there were a few times when I say to pass it on elsewhere for a counter but never happened because they passed it somewhere else or got shut down by the German mids.

Same about wanchope. He always used to be either sh*t hot or trip over his boot laces at city! I remember he relegated one team with a backheeled goal a few seasons back!!
haven't seen the game yet - on at 2.30 this avo...

By the way Hendra - would appreciate yr advice on the thread I've just started....

What channel will it be shown on?

and also are we gettin live telecast on other games as well?? i missed last nights games cos i was out, but yeh i might watch one tonight if any are on.

Cheers.

SBS mate ;) great opening day for the WC. :D A German friend of mine in Munich is good mates with Philip Lahm who scored the opening goal of the tournament so I'm sure he's ecstatic :)

Back
Top Bottom