WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
I dont care if this is a post-whore post, but I had to express myself....(wonder who'll listen tho????) :roll:

Mavs have just gone 12-0, putting 1 up on Spurs (for the moment), with a victory (102-87 HA HA HA) over Kobe and his Lakers. :D

I say this, cos last time, Kobe dropped 61 in 3 quarters... :shock:

Kobe was 5-22 shooting, with 3-11 3s... he DID have 4 assists tho!!
Sometimes ya just gotta pass it if ya miss.... wonder how many straight misses he had??? [-X

My boy dropped 10 with 4 dimes and 2 boards (and 1 theft). Nothing to bounce around about, but it's cool.

On a lighter note, 4 Lakers' Players had Tech's..... LMAO!!!

Bit worried as a Mavs fan, Marquis missed last game as a DNP Coach's Choice, and only played 6 mins today..... What's going on over there???

It's good to see Dampier improving on the boards since being benched.

Go Mavs Go!!!

You may just see the mavs a little closer to June than usual this year boyz, let's hope they take the spurs to 7 at least!!

chadjaja® said:
Get back to us in June Scotty ;-)

Well I know that the Mavs will make the Playoffs. The only way they wouldnt is if they (have refrained myself from speaking about this).....

So no doubt about them making the Playoffs.

Wouldnt you love to see the Celts win 12-0? Or at least 5???? lol.

reign40 said:
You may just see the mavs a little closer to June than usual this year boyz

HUH? Lost me.... :rolleyes:

yeah mavs going well and keeping themselves in the hunt for 1st place....spurs peak after the AS game, so if they can keep this up it'll be a nice finish to the season!

dont mind the mavs now the little general is in charge!

Back
Top Bottom