Woolworths Aussie Animal Series

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
Is anyone else collecting these. I want to do a few sets for my 1 year old son. His 1st card collection with Daddy.

I love the randomness of this set. It will be hard to get the set if you don't have people to swap with.

If anyone has them and isn't collecting them, or if anyone shops at Woolies and can get their hands on them, I am happy to send you paypal to cover the costs of postage.

Cheers guys.
Dennis and Cooper

Hello, my 2 kids are collecting these and they already have a few doubles, happy to swap one for one with you or anyone else on this site.

So far the doubles they have are:
31 x2
92 x2
103 x2

What I did today was listen to the lady in front of me in the checkout, and when she said she didn't want the cards I piped up and said I'll have em!

Woolies also have a Facebook 'Swap Zone' app.

Bought the album for $5 and have 102,28 & 50 as doubles. Apparently they will be having a swap meet at local stores.

Hello, my 2 kids are collecting these and they already have a few doubles, happy to swap one for one with you or anyone else on this site.

So far the doubles they have are:
31 x2
92 x2
103 x2

What I did today was listen to the lady in front of me in the checkout, and when she said she didn't want the cards I piped up and said I'll have em!

Woolies also have a Facebook 'Swap Zone' app.
I was chatting to a lady just the other day and noticed she had a trolley full of groceries. Also asked if she was collecting these cards and she said no, so asked her if she would mind getting us a few. I waited for her and counted how many I got. It was $340 worth. Completed half my album in just one day.

OK we got a whole lot of doubles today, too many to list individually, so if anyone wants to swap please just let me know which ones you need, good chance I will be able to help you out.

The ones my kids need to complete their sets are 2, 5, 6, 30, 32 (x2), 35, 61 (x2), 80, 107.

Have also been getting these for my daughter and have got the following doubles -

2, 4, 5x2, 6, 15, 18, 26, 34x2, 36x3, 38, 41x2, 46, 58, 66x2, 68, 74, 75, 79x2, 90, 99, 102x2.

still need heaps!

hey dennis,
I only need 2 & 71 to complete the set. Ill send you all my doubles once Im done trading.

Jarrod.

Back
Top Bottom