Wolvesjr34...

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Hi my name is AJ...

I'm from Launceston, Tassie... don't hold that against me, I had my second head removed already ;)

Ebay name: wolvesjr34

As for what I collect....

NBA wise: JR Rider, KG, Stephon Marbury, Wally Szczerbiak, Spree, Joe Smith, Chauncey Billups, Ray Allen, Elton Brand, Lamar Odom and Rick Fox. Plus anybody who ever wore a T-Wolves Jersey. Obsessive.... nevaaaaah! ;)

Major League Baseball = All Oakland Athletics cards.

NFL = All Dallas Cowboys cards.

Aussie Rules = all Hawthorn cards.

I'm a sports freak, I love about every sport and can find something to like about almost any player. Hence my easy obsession with the wolves.

Dont worry about being from Tassie, there is another one of you out there who is in fact leading the post count :p

Welcome to the boards AJ, hope you find everything you need!!

Hahaa thanks for that!

Recognise your ebay... likely I have bid on some of your items in the past....

But again thanks for the welcome!

hey
welcome to the boards , we wont hold you being from tassie against ya, hope ya have fun here :)

I have some very hard to find Joe Smith editions from his rookie season if you're interested.
Autographics (Rookie year)
Players club platinum
96-97 Finest Gladiators silver refractor
96-97 Finest refractor
Signature rookies hand signed 194/2500
96-97 Ultra Platinum and gold parallels
96-97 Ultra On the Blocks Platimun and gold paralells

heaps more but it's late and I'm tired.

Welcome aboard by the way :)

Trey said:
hey mate welcome...

too bad about JR Rider getting involved in kidnappings!

You like some interesting players!

Darn I didn't know that... just sucks... total waste of talent is JR... he could have maybe had it all with a better attitude!!

Hey yeah that's not everyone... I've just started collecting Ricky Davis, Mark Blount, Rashad McCants and Marcus Banks.

Basically anyone ever to do with the T Wolves. Keeps me busy :lol:

Ahhh yes I loved Flight 23 but i remember when it was the Game Cellar... omg... the amount of 94/95 UDCC I walked away with after buying four packets.... back when the silver signatures actually had a value LOL (spent $10 walked out with 30 packets). I think that is when I became hooked on basketball cards....

Welcome AJ, good to see you took my advice! lol.

I'm 200% you will find some new additions here!!

2 Tassie members, look out OZC we're comin to get ya's!! LOL.

Oh yeah I have taken your advice... already got deals (early stages) in the works for 5 JR cards I don't have....

I think this place could send me bankrupt :lol:

gemini0928 said:
Welcome to the forum AJ!

I got a lot of Odoms I want to get rid of. Possibly 150+ including lots of RC if you're interested...

Definitely interested! I like to see my collections go from low amounts to bigger amounts in one purchase/trade (tho I don't have much to trade so I think purchase in this case).

Thank you for the welcome.

I cannot drag myself away from this place... *going bankrupt already heehee*

admiral said:
check my tradelist on the trading forum,some there you might need.

Yeah a few I am interested in, but, I gotta wait I have already committed to everything I can afford this pay day. I'll let you know closer to me having money.

Back
Top Bottom