WNBL Finals

mickimouse24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Micki
Hi guys,

i know most of you probably don't follow the Women's league here in Australia (WNBL) but its finals time and was wondering if any of you follow?
final 4 teams are:
Dandenong Rangers
Adelaide Fellas
Canberra Capitals
Bulleen Bomers

Bomers got knocked out last night by the Capitals...and the Rangers have made it to their 3rd straight grand final after defeating the Fellas today 75 - 70 (going for their 3rd straight championship)...so it will be Canberra vs Adelaide in next saturdays preliminary final so see who faces the 2 time defending champs the Rangers..

anyone follow? im a fan of this league also :) pretty exciting games

i occasionally watch it, used to watch it all the time but now days i forget when its on most of the time, is LJ back playn now, i thought i heard she was back soon?

yep you can catch LJ next week on the abc at 4:00pm lol i sound like an abc advertiser lol...caps look good..i hope they win cause ill be there for the grand final so i realllly wanna see LJ play in person..(and beat the rangers of course :D )

cool thanks for the heads up will have to tune into that one

yep so next Saturday its Canberra Vs Adelaide...Dandenong will have to wait 2 weeks...should be good though....i remember watching last years preliminary final between Bulleen and Sydney....Bulleen blew a 23 point lead in that game for Sydney to advance to the grand final...so you never know whats gonna happen next week! :D

Cap vs Rangers in the Grand Final! :D....my wish came true :D...great game between the caps and fellas...went into OT and the caps took it by just 2 points....i will be there for the grand final in dandy to watch the grand final :D...jackson is just amazing

this is gonna be a greatttt matchup....the last 4 winners facing off for the title! sweet....its like the pistons vs spurs from last year..like last 2 winners...canberra won it in 2002 - 2003 ..and dandy won it in 2004 & 2005....sooooooooo its onnnnn....im takin my camera i can post some pics if you guys want? :D

aw that happened to me last year...only had standing room...its all good...we are lucky that dandy are a great team to get the chance to go see the game

the caps are champs!, was such a great game..i was there court side to see LJ in action..had the video camera goin there and got some great shots...including LJ at the end huggin her family 1 metre in front of me...congrats to the cap great effort!

also if anyone is interested....ive got like 45 minutes of the game from court side with my video camera...ive put it on dvd already....rare footage of LJ at the end..she walked right up 2 us to hug her family...was pretty cool :D...they didnt show that on the abc coverage so that was pretty great to see considering it might be her last game in the WNBL (for now) :)

Back
Top Bottom