Win a 03-04 Fleer platinum Bryant/Iverson Showdown series Value$20

Anfaure

OzCardTrader
Real Name
anthony
Hi All,
I Currently have about 13 groups (another 10 or so to come) of cards on Ebay starting at .99cents a group, each group has Huge beckett Value with Auto's, Serial Numbered's, Game used patch's and all with no reserve,
I'll be giving away 1 x 03-04 Fleer Platinum Showdown Series #1 Kobe Bryant/Allen Iverson valued at $20 to the person with the most spend (and who has registered here) from all of my auctions even if that is .99cents. The final eligible auctions will be listed no later than 04/10/12 to avoid confusion i will not be listing any other card auctions after then.

Here is a link to all my card auctions on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/anfaure/...44852&pt=AU_Feeding&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Rules,
Must Register here by simply leaving your Ebay user name.
Must have the highest total spend on my card auctions of all who have registered here.
Must pay for the cards within 3 days of final auction ending.
Competition closes 09/10/12
Anyone who fails to adhere to all above rules will not be eligible and the next best person will win, The card WILL be given away.

Tie Breakers,
First tie breaker- Least amount of auctions won.
Second tie breaker- Least amount of cards won.
Third tie breaker- Least amount of beckett value in low column of total cards won.

I will anounce the winner on this page 3 days after final auction.

ss bryant.JPG

This is the card to be won, It is in perfect condition as it was placed into a plastic sleeve straight from the pack.

Back
Top Bottom