Whos gonna win the biggest loser???

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
The anoying blonde, the ex 'athlete', the black chick, Ryan or Dr Jeff???

I'd like the Dr to take it out but it will come down to %'s though.

Scotty "You are the biggest loser!" LOL

Nah mate you don't get it in Tassie. That coathanger you guys use can't pick it up! LMAO

Damn Dr Jeff went.

What the hell too! We were suppossed to see the finale and then nothing. Then they advertise a new show in its timeslot next week!

They better not end it at that! It was billed as the end?? Do we find out who wins.

On ya Dr Jeff as he looked good and lost another 30'lbs after to so he lost 130'lbs overall!!!

Standing O from Chad and Kristin!
:partyman: :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt023

when was the next show? Last I watched was 10pm last sunday???

the promo at the end said "next time" wtf is that? channel 10 is really stuffing it around, mustnt have much audience, but they are still gonna do an aussie one....

The last show was last night, but the 3 finalists have to go home for a month or something and then come back to find out who is "The Biggest Loser"
So it's down to Blondy, Matt and Ryan.

I think because Matt has the more weight to lose, and a new found drive, he will win!

GO MATT!!!!

Chad, a few things -

Ryan - She left in about week 5 or 6!!!
The black chick - She left last week

The final 5 were - Andrea, Dr Jeff, Matt (athlete), Seth & Shannon (annoying whiney blonde).

They had a double episode this week (Friday) to get to the final 3 - Matt, Seth & Shannon.

Out of those, I'd say Matt has the greatest chance, then Seth, then Shannon.

On a side note, did anyone here apply for the Oz series??? I was gonna, but with finishing up work on 19 Jan, and having to have finalized our organisations end of FY info, I wasn't able to do it, as filming is Dec to Feb.

I was thinking Seth's name was Ryan...duh
I eat alot of crap Clarkey, so I need a better diet myself, but they prob wouldn't accept me as my weight is down to 92kg's, I'm 6'2 aswell. I'd be too shy anyways.

Final is showing as Friday night (I'm in NSW). It's called the Reunion show which will let everyone know the winner.

Yep, Billy's right. My bad. Damn work making me forget the contestant's names.

Yep, Friday here in SA for 2hr Finale (reunion, money gets awarded etc).

How good has this series been, compared to season 1???

I think it's been better. I think because the guys team bonded so well, made for good viewing, lol.

I don't wanna spoil it for anybody, just in case you don't know already but the winner has been announced.

I guess if you want to know you could *drumroll* CLICK HERE. If you don't want to know, don't click :wink:

You've all been warned.

i believe i tipped the winner!!!
Good boy Matt. Looks alot like that wreslter Kurt Angle lol.

whilst Seth had a resemblence to Shawn William Scott

and the Blonde was not bad lookin!

I believe I actually got all 3 in order of % of weightloss, and finish order.

'Twas truly good series, I feel. Just the relationships within each team, and then between them added that extra something to the show.

Sounds like Chad missed the ending there...

8)

I knew Matt could win it! He had the most weight to lose.
Hows Pete! He dropped a huge amount of weight off. Good baller too now!

Back
Top Bottom