who will win grandfinal

I really think Geelong have what it taks to win it this year. They have choked in the past but i reckon they might go all the way!!

Swans of course! If we play like we did yesterday when cleaning up the hawks. It'll only be another West Coke Eagles and the pure Swans GF. I can see Geelong choking, finals footy will see them break.
Oh yeah and we have no need for trades. Hopefully except for a few, we will retain most of our players

no one expects adelaide to do anything this year, and no way am i saying premiership or even grand final, but look out who ever plays them. hawthorn shouldnt be a problem. geelong and eagles are the only teams that can really hurt us.

Crows supporters have been very quiet....and rightly so considering they needed to win in the final round to even make the finals.

They will struggle when they come up against some decent opposition. Unfortunatley the Crows just dont have a forward line....of they did they would be a contender!

Crows supporters have been very quiet....and rightly so considering they needed to win in the final round to even make the finals.

They will struggle when they come up against some decent opposition. Unfortunatley the Crows just dont have a forward line....of they did they would be a contender!

didnt have a forward line in 97/98 either...and won a premiership from 6th position! whose to say it cant be done from 8th? :lol:

Being a crows fan I should support my team but I think realistically Port has a good shot

Being a Crows fan I'm surprised you would admit that in writing :eek:

Im a massive Cats fan, and I was a small child in 1992, 1994, 1995 (i was 10 when the Cats lost in 1995) so I'm obviously very wary of putting the mockers on them, but they have the best team in the comp this year, and Port Adelaide, West Coast and Sydney look good as well.

Hawthorn strikes me as a team who look a million bucks when they are up and running, but against the strangling Swans they really struggled, and the lack of big game experience of the younger Hawks could hurt them.

Go Catters!

hey, im a dedicated crows man, and i can honestly say ive enjoyed watching port play a lot more than my boys this season. port are a very entertaining team to watch, high skill level, and free flowing.

IMO, there are 4 genuine premiership chances; Kangaroos, Collingwood, Geelong, and West Coast. It looks like i'm the only one who gives the Pies and Kangas a chance. History is against the Pies as no team has won from outside the Top-4 since Adelaide did it 10 years ago. At our Best the Pies are capable of beating any of the teams in the Top-8, and at our worst we can lose to the bottom side. We will have to play at our Best for 4 weeks in a row which will be a real challenge, but at least we're in with a chance. The Kangaroos will fancy their chances against Geelong this week, especially with Egan out injured. The Kangaroos have at least four tall forwards that could really stretch the Cats Defense. Harley is probably better suited to a smaller sized forward and Scarlett likes to run off his opponents so he will have to play alot tighter this week. Geelong will have to put a lot of pressure on the Kangaroos in the midfield to limit their inside 50's. It should be a great match to watch.

IMO, there are 4 genuine premiership chances; Kangaroos, Collingwood, Geelong, and West Coast. It looks like i'm the only one who gives the Pies and Kangas a chance. History is against the Pies as no team has won from outside the Top-4 since Adelaide did it 10 years ago. At our Best the Pies are capable of beating any of the teams in the Top-8, and at our worst we can lose to the bottom side. We will have to play at our Best for 4 weeks in a row which will be a real challenge, but at least we're in with a chance. The Kangaroos will fancy their chances against Geelong this week, especially with Egan out injured. The Kangaroos have at least four tall forwards that could really stretch the Cats Defense. Harley is probably better suited to a smaller sized forward and Scarlett likes to run off his opponents so he will have to play alot tighter this week. Geelong will have to put a lot of pressure on the Kangaroos in the midfield to limit their inside 50's. It should be a great match to watch.

Kangas I agree are smokies, no one knows how good they are really. But the Pies? Come on dude, the rose coloured glasses can't even justify that. Not to mention that you'll have to go through Port OR West Coast away in the Prelim to get to the Grand! (Unless I'm mistaken about the switch over that occurs...)

Back
Top Bottom