Who Will Be Your Rookie PC Next Year?

thePACisback

I Hoard Horford
Real Name
George (Call me Gee)
COMC User
No1CavsFan
Hey guys.
Just wondering if any of you have an idea of your rookie PC for next year, and who it'll be of?

I'm gonna be choosing between Domantas Sabonis, Jakob Poeltl & Taurean Prince on draft day.

Domantas is a tough power forward and son of Arvydas (Blazers legend), who is a stud player.
Jakob is a carbon copy of Amdrew Bogut who's destined to go in the lottery, and is a blacking machine.
Taurean is an underrated beast from Baylor who can shoot and defend, and has lottery talent in the late forst round.

All to go with whoever the Hawks take of course ;)

So what about you guys?

I'm thinking about:
Buddy Hield
Jamal Murray
Denzel Valentine

I'm almost certain one of them will be going to the Pels w/ pick #6 so whoever lands I'll chase! (Just like you) :p

Hield/Murray are both 2 guards (SG) and I hope to god we part ways with Eric Gordon (rumours at end of year he said he was leaving the organisation) Murray is a PG (very explosive one may I add BIG hops) we don't have a use for him with Jrue, Norris Cole, Toney Douglas, Tim Frazier and even Tyreke Evans runs the point.

And obviously all Aussies will be chasing the #1 pick in Ben Simmons ;)

I think this years draft class will be next level, going to buy up big this year in sealed boxes and group breaks, your thoughts?

Ps. Your thoughts on Thon Maker? What pick do you think if at all? Straight from high school still really raw maybe mid 2nd round?

Last edited:
Probably won't chase any particular rook next year, but will aim to nab a couple of the base prizms of simmons and any other stand out rookies.

Ah yea.

Talk of the Hawks trading up to the top 10 to the spots of one of SAC, NOLA or MIL with Jeff Teague and 21st and trade bait :kick:

With the Hawks trading Jeff Teague to Indiana in a three team trade, we now have 12th. :D

I guess both our new Hawks will be my new PC now...

Not sure who I'll be PCing out of this lot, normally I pick a second rounder to speculate on.

Hield, Murray and Valentine seem to be the first rounders of choice for me - all offensive types who will impress fans. Dunn will be a lock down defender for a long time to come and should thrive under Thibs.

I remember watching the Under 19 World Champs and Pagagiannis was a man amongst boys. Impressive rebounder and shot blocker but way too high for where he was drafted. Potential second round steals for me are Diamond Stone (need an attitude adjustment and to start doing the grunt work) and Zhou Qi (stretch 4 or 5 with a high skill level but needs to add bulk and physicality to his game, the exact opposite of Wang Zhelin who is probably too robotic and stiff - great value at 57 though).

Will be picking up whatever Simmons I can get my hands on. Will be buying UD Goodwin Champions boxes to try and pull an auto of him since he's UD exclusive. :rolleyes:

Will def pick up some Thon Maker stuff aswell. Part of me hopes he looks a bit of a bust in rookie year, so his prices stay low for us Aussies to grab them.
But I really hope he succeeds and finds himself in a stable franchise as a solid starter by 3rd year at the latest.

Dunn can score too dont be shocked at the points he puts up. Athletic as any in the draft, can handle and will be forced to score by defenses rather than wiggins lavine or kat.

And of course buddy will light it up

Will be picking up whatever Simmons I can get my hands on. Will be buying UD Goodwin Champions boxes to try and pull an auto of him since he's UD exclusive. :rolleyes:

Will def pick up some Thon Maker stuff aswell. Part of me hopes he looks a bit of a bust in rookie year, so his prices stay low for us Aussies to grab them.
But I really hope he succeeds and finds himself in a stable franchise as a solid starter by 3rd year at the latest.

Is he not signing any Panini ?

Back
Top Bottom