Who wants to get a case?

justdabestcards

Banned User
Real Name
Justin
World Cup soccer fever to hit soon and FUTERA has released the new UNIQUE Collection for 2006... (yes, the same dudes who did our NBL cards)

I was really keen on buying a case or two when I heard about it, but unfortunately after inspection of the promo, I changed my mind...

CHECK IT OUT!! GET IT WHILE IT'S CHEAP :D

http://www.futera.com/

Anyone else thinking of buying any? :roll:

That's interesting....they must have had their name bought out (similar to Fleer), weren't they Aussie owned and operated?? I assume they went under here in Australia...from memory they were based in Essendon.
Great move to cash in on the UK/Europe soccer market, it has to be bigger than surfing or ABL cards here!!!!

That's interesting....they must have had their name bought out (similar to Fleer), weren't they Aussie owned and operated?? I assume they went under here in Australia...from memory they were based in Essendon.
Great move to cash in on the UK/Europe soccer market, it has to be bigger than surfing or ABL cards here!!!!

Yeah they went bust over here alright :lol:

someone picked up where they left off... I think they have done premier league cards since 1997 or '98.... are you gettin any Allstar? I'll buy a pack :p

looks ace.... :roll: Maybe they should have a crack at Lawn Bowls Extereme cards!...wow just think of it........

Back
Top Bottom