Who is SCOT JR..the answer inside

SCOT

Banned User
Real Name
Philippe
Hi everybody,

I come from France and i don t speak very good english but i try to understand what people say and write.
so i am 25 years old and i work in Germany ( steel industries)
I collect all the inserts till 2000 ( 1 inserts per set ), all the cards in Metal serie ( wantlists are already available ) and all the cards about Jeff McInnis + Udonis Haslem

Welcome mate, A French on this board. How did you find us? Hope you have a nice stay here.

Hi Scot. Nice work on finding us. How did you stumble across Ozcardtrader.com.au? I always wondered how other collectors end up here.

Nice trade/want lists too. Never seen a Jeff McInnis collector before.

Cheers!!

nice to meet you
i know a member of this forum ( yellows2k ).
He has given me the link and now i am a member.
If you have something for me about Metal inserts , Haslem or Mc Innis please contact me.
If you are looking for something please let me know because i know a lot of collector and perhaps i can help you to complete your collection.
Sorry for my bad level in english.
I try to do my best but it is not so easy ..

lol, all good mate.

We have quiet the group of international members now, it's great!

If you get a moment, check out our Members Wantlist section, you'll find heaps of wants from us!! :D

Welcome to the forum SCOT JR! And don't worry about your english, we understand you quite well! I hope we'd be able to help you with your collection and vice versa!

We've a lot of Asians here jimbo (didn't know you were one but now that explains a lot hehehe). Asian invasion. Hehe. Mr KG, Gemz, Gemini to name a few. Axeman is half asian too or so he thinks.

Mavsman and Thumbboy are asians too but they're in disguise.

Good to see a great mixture of background/races here!

VIVA OZCARDTRADER!
MABUHAY ANG OZCARDTRADER!
OZCARDTRADER OI OI OI!

ok.. :p

hey
welcome the boards, hope you have a good time here, and like kidd05 said your english is quite good,so dont worry to much about it
:)

hi,,
Many thks for your messages.
I give some answers of your questions :
i don t collect Dirk Nowitzki and Tony Parker.
But if you say me which players you collect i will do my better to help you because i know some people who collect cards and it is enough easy to find cards.
But you have parhaps seen my wantlist
If somebody can help me please do it because the cards what i need are really rare and difficult so find.
I also collect McInnis and Haslem and concerning the both players i need some cards -> i am waiting for your list
You can send me an email : [email protected]
i will answer ASAP
In the next days i will list all the inserts i have and i am sure you will find something for you.
I am happy to speak with people of others countries and others culture.
And that is best way to improve my english level

i can vouch for scotty, i sold him a heap of my metal xplosion cards, i was trying to go for a set, gave up and he came along to buy them up off me.

yellows2k said:
i can vouch for scotty, i sold him a heap of my metal xplosion cards, i was trying to go for a set, gave up and he came along to buy them up off me.

yes that is exact
Very good deal
Hope i can deal with others australians....

AMELIE MAURESMO For Ever.....:D :D :D :p

Back
Top Bottom