which is rare sp or /100 lebron signature

jordan23

Banned User
Real Name
Jay
which is rarer a short-printed lebron james signature or a #/100 lebron signature.give your thoughts guys.

it's just short print, doesn't tell how much there is, so which is rarer a #/100 card can it?

What card you talking about? Some cards from latest releases are "short printed according to Upper Deck"... or "beckett" but there's not much proof...and considering all the mass-production these companies do, a SP could be /10,000, /1,000....?????

One that is #/100 you have it's own guarantee that it's shortprinted, only 100 in the existance, which is pretty good considering the amount of collectors in the world.... we sometimes over-look the importance of low numbered cards...

i'm trying to compare for eg.bron 04-05 sp game used significance #100 to a bron 05-06 ud rookie debut ink sp and priced also at 300.thanks

Personally I would go for the Bron #/100.......I guess its just me but when I see SP I still think of some of the "SP" cards from the early 90's that were limited to only 35,000!!

They were super rare!!

Cheers
Matt

The LeBron SP would still be rare, I would just rather know how rare (I.E. I would go for the LeBron #100), instead of having to guess how many were made.

Cheers
Matt

I have the Bron Debut Ink and the most frustrating thing is not knowing how many were printed. I have only ever seen 2 on Ebay but it is so annoying not knowing.

By the way, this is my 100th post, pretty exciting!!

I have a Lebron 04/05 Black Diamond Gemography which is SP'd and i emailed Upper Deck to find out what the print run was and they said they were not releasing the number. So id rather have 1 numbered to 100.

The Rookie Debut is probably rarer, but I'd take the SIGnificance any day, much nicer looking card anyway.

Back
Top Bottom