• Total voters

martyaud

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
martyaud
Hey everyone, views pls...

Going to the States for my honeymoon in Dec and afterwards will be speding Christmas with relos in Chicago.

Whilst in Chi'town, I will going to the Bears v Packers game, my uncle somehow landed tickets in the lowest deck & on the 17 yd line !!

Since I got a freebie to the NFL, I now have to decide on which NBA to watch...

Bulls v Yao/T-Mac or Bogut/that other Chinese guy?

Discuss :p

I'd go see Bulls v Rockets dude. You can see Bogut anytime, probs even when he's in Aus, no offense to him.

But to see Ben Wallace, BG, Luol + The Bulls face off against Yao Ming + Tmac would be truly special.

I don't know how many NBA games you've been too but to see a player of Tmac's ability and calibre and someone of sheer size of Yao Ming would be a basketball experience in its own.

I've had the blessing to watch a NY vs NJ game in 2005 and I was fortunate enough to see a blast of lightning in Stephon Marbury drop 36 points, 8 assists in a losing effort to Jason Kidd, Vince Carter and the Nets. And it was DAMN AMAZING.

I'd go Rockets to see how big Yao really is, lol! See T-Mac, he could do something special on that night.

Rockets for sure.....to see Big Ben up against Yao would be awesome.

but but....i think just going to see an NBA Game in the united centre is fricken awesome....thats 1 place id love to go for sure, your lucky mate!

I hate the Rockets, so I choose Bucks...plus the bucks have a nice team anyway with CV, Redd, Bogut, Mo Williams, and now Yi...

Thanks for all your opinions guys.... tix start selling on 6th of oct...

so have another week or so.. but Rockets was my initial choice anyways....

we had this conversation about a year ago Buzzy :p

Why do u like the Rockets? you sure are strange :p

I dont like quite a lot of their current and former players (Tmac, Horry, Pippen, Rafer Alston) and they mucked up the chance of GAY and HEAD playing on the same team!! :(

we had this conversation about a year ago Buzzy :p

Why do u like the Rockets? you sure are strange :p

I dont like quite a lot of their current and former players (Tmac, Horry, Pippen, Rafer Alston) and they mucked up the chance of GAY and HEAD playing on the same team!! :(

I'd hardly call pippen/alston a rocket. Don't hate horry for hitting that massive 3 in game 5 for the spurs to beat the pistons!!!!!:D
I'd blame sheed and prince for that! gotta guard the imbounder;)

Back
Top Bottom