Where to Next

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Hey Guys

As my GWS/ Gold Coast collection starts to come to a halt (due to hard to find cards or the fact that i have almost all the cards) i just thought i would seek some opinions on what some of you guys think i should collect next? Obviously will keep the GWS/ Gold Coast collection going but updating is a lot easier and doesnt fullfill the itch hahha

My plan was to start doing 3 or four players from each years draft and just collecting all their cards from that point on. But obviously that still doesnt have that element of searching for hard to find cards as they are heavily availiable initially.

Any ideas, recomendations or even just discussion would be greatly apreciated

Cheers Daniel

If you like the look of an insert, you could to put together the whole set. For instance last year I chased down the Rising Stars, this year its the Milestone Games.

yeah that was my other option, i do really like the milestones, allthough even then i think i like a mixture of cards which is why i tend to go the player/ team option and not set collection etc

The insert set is a good idea as lazlow mentioned above. I've put together a set of 2013 teamcoach gold cards and I'm one card away from the 2013 select silver parallels.

thank mate, yeah i thought about teamcoach but they dont really excite me as they are to easy to get and what not. I am more about the hunt so i like a mixture of cheapish cards and higher value cards to collect (thus the reason i do team/ player)

maybe go after the hall of fame legends cards there a nice set there is also the hall of fame limited editions which are a good collectors set.

unfortunately they dont do anything for me haha not sure why, just not interested. I reckon i will just go with the odd card collection like milestones etc and just do 3 new rookies every year. Will start this year with Wines, Stringer and one other...... any ideas? Maybe Ben Kennedy?

He
maybe go after the hall of fame legends cards there a nice set there is also the hall of fame limited editions which are a good collectors set.
Hey guys was just wondering, you both collect gws cards and one of you has listed there is 198 cards and the other 234 in totall?

unfortunately they dont do anything for me haha not sure why, just not interested. I reckon i will just go with the odd card collection like milestones etc and just do 3 new rookies every year. Will start this year with Wines, Stringer and one other...... any ideas? Maybe Ben Kennedy?
Vlaustin or daniher!!

i reckon gws card guy isnt including draft prospects or the 2011/12 GWS Cumberland Sports Stars? But mine is every card up to date so should be correct! and yeah they would be good but both are very expensive atm so would be harder to bring in. Especially gold future force and green future force!!

how much would i be looking at for one of them? Did you have any other spare gold future force? or Draft prospects by any chance =)

Mate I just picked my 2 favourite players (Pendlebury and Ablett Jnr) and I am trying to collect all of their cards. I also like the idea of collecting insert sets that appeal. I really like the idea of the Milestones so I have collected the 2012 and 2013 release. If Select stick with the Milestones for years to come then I have made a good start at collecting them all. 300 game case cards are probably the next logical step if you have interest in the Milestone cards

Back
Top Bottom