Where to buy NBA singlets, t-shirts, hats etc

blackwind

Atlanta Hawks
Real Name
Rick
eBay User
blackwind747
Hey All,

Went onto the nba.com store last night to order a Al Horford singlet, a couple of Hawks shirts and a hat. Came to about US$100, no worries. However, postage was a ridiculous US$60. Very excessive!

Where do people buy their NBA jerseys, shirts etc from, other than going over to the US?? What online shops are the best to buy from? Or should I just wait till I go to the US late this year?

Cheers
Rick

If you know anyone in Melbourne, get them to try "Kikz" - 101 Elizabeth Street, or maybe Amazon?

amazon wont send clothing, its a bastard of a thing, might have something to do with tariffs or something?

I stocked up on things and got them sent to a friend in the US, who then shipped to me...would have taken about 14 days max from order time to wearing time

amazon wont send clothing, its a bastard of a thing, might have something to do with tariffs or something?

Damn, I was just looking there and they had all the stuff I need, but yeah they wont send my shirts to me. There goes that option. Anyone else have any ideas for online?

Thanks
Rick

Maybe Shawn Bradley or Starbuary Matrix can all help us out with a group buy. Was looking to buy some clothing as well.Thks

I have brought from the NBA store a number of times and the postage has been pretty reasonable. Would your order have weighed alot? Maybe its worth dropping them a line to see if it really is cheaper

I have found some good ones on ebay got the cp3 usa one for atotal of 75 wont get in perth and its hell of alot cheaper than foot locker. If you guys do a group buy ill be interested aswell.

Be careful of ebay though, there is heaps of fakes.

If any dudes from Perth do a group buy, I'll be in it as well.

I'm up for helping you guys in a group buy if you would like. I may need some help in organizing it but I would like to just put that offer out there for anyone whos interested.
If you guys want I'll order the items have them sent to me here in the US and them ship them off to Australia. I have helped out alot of members here with getting sportscards and I wouldn't mind doing this. Let me know what you guys think.

Sounds good Matt. I can vouch that you've done alot of good for some of us OzCards members.

If a jersey/clothing order gets up and running I'll be in on it :thumbsup:

I don't mind being part of the group buy but could you tell us where your planning to purchase the clothing.

Back
Top Bottom