Where do you buy your shoes from?

dhcp

Fo shizzle mi niggy jiggy
Real Name
Niggy Jiggy
eBay User
osama.binladen
Hi All,

I went shoe shopping today, and every pair I saw was CRAP! ... or EXPENSIVE (i.e. $200+)

So where is a good place to get LEGIT/AUTHENTIC shoes from?

Nike Store USA

The Nike store in the US has really cheap shoes, good ones too ... converted to AUD, many are under $100AUD.

So where in AU can we get them from? Outlet stores, harbour town? Where?

Thanks.

Mainly from factory outlets, Nike factory here in Melbourne is always good.

Can you really get decent shoes sent here from the Nike US website for less than $100 AUD? They'd have to cost about $50 USD, which is about $75-80AUD surely as postage would be at least $15 USD.

Mainly from factory outlets, Nike factory here in Melbourne is always good.

Can you really get decent shoes sent here from the Nike US website for less than $100 AUD? They'd have to cost about $50 USD, which is about $75-80AUD surely as postage would be at least $15 USD.

Where in Melb, is there only one?

Do they have lots of sizes or is it ... 10 pairs of size 6, 9 pairs of size 14 .... and no shoes in sizes 9-11 :(

The shoes from the site are around 60USD (like the KD or Hyper Dunks) and i was going to get them sent to a friends house in the US for them to send to me .... but its a lot of hassle.

Easier to go to an outlet here in AU .... as i can try them on etc ... it was just a reference to show that good shoes can be cheap ...

Thnx

I order my shoes through eastbay.com

alot of variety available from styles and colours. They have recently changed their shipping policy for international orders, which benefits us now, which is 20% of the order is the shipping cost with $25 the minimum shipping cost.

the last couple of weeks they have had some good promotions where you got 20% off on orders over $100, even one week they had 30% off orders over $100.

I took advantage of that and ordered 2 pairs of runners for total of under $200 aud. so the discount roughly saved me the shipping and another $10.

This is all accounting for the crap exchange rate we have also, so hopefully in 6 - 10 months when I am looking to buy again, the exchange rate is better and maybe a promotion is on!

buying online is pretty straight forward when it comes to shoes, if I know the size I need for the particular brand. Like for Nike I know that 10.5 is right for me, so there isn't that danger of buying something that doesn't fit.

Generally the factory outlets have a fair if not comprehensive range of sizes. Most of the sample shoes are size 9's, but plenty of shoes between 8-12 and a good number of rarer sizes in some styles. There are a few around the country, not sure if there are any in or around Adelaide.

Where in Melb, is there only one?

Do they have lots of sizes or is it ... 10 pairs of size 6, 9 pairs of size 14 .... and no shoes in sizes 9-11 :(

The shoes from the site are around 60USD (like the KD or Hyper Dunks) and i was going to get them sent to a friends house in the US for them to send to me .... but its a lot of hassle.

Easier to go to an outlet here in AU .... as i can try them on etc ... it was just a reference to show that good shoes can be cheap ...

Thnx

KD is still $88 and Hyperdunk $110 on their site, so not AU$100....that is more like AU$140-180. With shipping, it will end up being about $165-210, so maybe better to just get it here in Aus.

Re: Outlet stores for Basketball Shoes?

The converse outlet places have Dwayne Wades.

I got a pair of nice ones there about a year ago for $75.

Kixpress on the bay, good pricing and cheapish shipping if you buy more than 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom