What's the best cards in Australia?

@nissangtr35 just had a card upgraded on the PSA scale for insurance purposes meaning it is a pretty big card!

How many Zion autos floating around and Luka RPAs
The card in question was a numbered Luka Prizm RC but I know of much bigger cards out there. At the moment the is at least one person holding a Luka NT RPA BGS 9.5 which has some of the highest subgrades out there. It's probably worth north of 50k USD currently seeing as raw goes for at least 40k USD. Stupid money!

Am thinking I might finally sell this set...

CEB72399-75CD-452E-B0BB-921AE366D58E.jpeg

Not sure any of these are in Aus except mine!

lbj4.jpg

20181113_090535.jpg

lbj6.jpg
Nice cards! I know of at least 2 other LBJ Chronology cards in Australia as I have one and so does @araiee . But they are stunning cards that's for sure! I especially love the Upper Deck Jersey auto. Brings back memories of busting those boxes on 04. Would have busted so much more if I had any idea haha. Probably would have bought a few Exquisite RPAs of I could have seen into the future 🤓

Nice cards! I know of at least 2 other LBJ Chronology cards in Australia as I have one and so does @araiee . But they are stunning cards that's for sure! I especially love the Upper Deck Jersey auto. Brings back memories of busting those boxes on 04. Would have busted so much more if I had any idea haha. Probably would have bought a few Exquisite RPAs of I could have seen into the future 🤓

Really? Awesome. We definitely punch above our weight with the quality of cards we have in AUS i reckon.

Anyone here insure their cards?
The only measure I take is storing my pc in a bank vault and not at my place of residence.

Back
Top Bottom