What's the best cards in Australia?

I got a few nice ones in the NT breaks. Not super-high end though. :/

20170520_161115.jpg 20170520_161327 - Copy.jpg 20170601_164331.jpg

Adams Logoman went to NZ where it belongs!

How the hell have I missed this thread over the years?

I seriously can't believe the calibre of cards i've just been catching up on.

But whats up with the whole photobucket third party thing and not being able to see the pics? Have photobucket stopped allowing it's users to use their pics elsewhere?

Last edited:
How the hell have I missed this thread over the years?

I seriously can't believe the calibre of cards i've just been catching up on.

But whats up with the whole photobucket third party thing and not being able to see the pics? Have photobucket stopped allowing it's users to use their pics elsewhere?

Haven't stopped it..... just want to charge you $399 USD a year to use 3rd party hosting :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I love this thread.

For those that are happy to share what they paid, I'm really interested in who paid the most for some of these cards on here?

It will help with the documentary Im trying to produce over the next 6months. I;d love to talk to collectors who have spent insane amount of coin on cardboard.

If you don't want to "brag" or you don't want people to know the steal you got something for that is now worth triple that, feel free to PM me:)

I love this thread.

For those that are happy to share what they paid, I'm really interested in who paid the most for some of these cards on here?

It will help with the documentary Im trying to produce over the next 6months. I;d love to talk to collectors who have spent insane amount of coin on cardboard.

If you don't want to "brag" or you don't want people to know the steal you got something for that is now worth triple that, feel free to PM me:)
A few of them would be razz wins, so not as much invested

Back
Top Bottom