What's in the water in Portland??

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
This is literally yesterdays news...but:rolleyes:

Portland have now won 10 in a row!! Yet there higest scorer is only averaging 19 points and their main rebounder is only averaging just below 7/game!!:blink::blink:

So whats doing?? Is this a fluke...will they die in the arse?

They seem to be holding it together pretty well!!

You thoughts?

they have just been playing really well as a team basically!!

Roy has really been turning it on during this stretch and playing to his potential and players like Travis Outlaw have really been stepping it up a gear too!! Aldrigde has been out for most of the stretch but is back now nad is helping out alot as well!!

will be interesting to see if they can keep it going!!

i hope not, cos they are on Denvers heels for 1st place in their Division :lol:

TLaw is coming of age that's what. Get used to it, the Blazers are gonna win a LOT over the next half a decade.

Three words! Jail Blazers Blazers gone. All the cancer and headaches in this team has been exorcised. The last one being Zach. Good job management!!!

Miles is still on the team, but he isn't active and I'm not entirely sure if he has even been invited to turn up.

Just imagine how good they could have been with Oden, probably good enough for 6-7 seeding I'd say..

well, they know how to take over a game.. today, webster and aldrige aren't doing great.. but jack and frye took over..

outlaw has been playing pretty well lately..

when i looked at the standings last night i was like....omg....the blazers 11 in a row!? that has to be a misprint! lol
good on them though, i think everyone counted them out after the odem injury...good stuff

Back
Top Bottom