Whats everyone gettin up to on Australia Day

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey Guys just wondering what you guys are up to tomorrow????

Me...Well we have just started pre season footy training so we have a run etc at 9:00am and then it is time to head down the beach for the yearly Aust. Day beach party....should be great, but i dont think i will feel like coming to work on Friday....damn#-o !!!

^ Funny that because that's what I'll probably be doing. Working 7 days a week is very tough in anyone's book.

But my girl wants to watch a movie in the cinema, so I might be doing that later on the day.

I almost volunteered for work yesterday. Not sure what I was thinking.
I have no plans for today. I have to be responsible as I have a big meeting tomorrow.

Sorry to hear you're at work Locky? Are you taking tomorrow off instead?

Nah
I just have too much work at the moment
The buck stops with me if its not done - Im the one turning up in Court trying to explain why I havent done this this and this
I may have to bring a TV in and have the cricket on in the background though!

Dont worry Locky im at work to. God its quiet and very boring. We have our 20/20 cricket semis and final on today but im stuck at work for no extra cash while all my mates are getting pissed.

Feel sorry for Locky and Scotts. I managed to get Friday off work aswell as today! My boss wasn't keen on coming in so he gave us all a 4 day weekend!

Bad news is, I'm putting together my old man's engine today:( I'll probably have to help him put it back into the car tomorrow or the weekend too. At least I'm at home though.
Got plans to see the CC Mariners V Melbourne Victory tomorrow night, that should be cool. Never seen a soccer game live before.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom