What would you do!!?? Unreal box collection!!!

Bust or hold?

• Bust

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • Hold

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Slimzy69

Go Bulls!!!
Real Name
Lindsay
eBay User
akaslimzy69
COMC User
slimzy69
How in the hell could you resist haha!!

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/basketball/650169-sealed-box-collection-381-boxes-cases.html

I can see the huge value in holding some of these boxes but what could be inside some of these is reason enough to rip them. I'm hopeless when it comes to busting boxes, my last case of prizm I managed to bust 2 out of the 12 driving home, haha!

I believe these are made to be opened, a few hrs marination is way to long!!! With the older stuff the odds are nowhere near favourable, a sheer miracle is needed in most cases with the amount of product produced but a chance of that pull of a lifetime, get a beer(or wine/milk/water), grab the knife and BUST I SAY!!! :kick:

Slim :)

Wow, crazy!!!

I was actually considering putting away one sealed Exquisite box from the order I have coming - thought it would be cool to just keep it aside and then give it to my kids (assuming I have some!) 15-20 years down the track. The opportunity to potentially hit a Jordan/Lebron auto (after both are long retired) would be kinda exciting! Plus Exquisite to my knowledge do not have any redemptions, so it would be a good box to choose!

A box of all-time greats would work as well. I think they are actually the only two sets on the market right now which have zero redemptions *and* have zero sticker autos.

Anyway as much as I've thought about this idea, I seriously doubt I will have the will power for it. As long as I know that box is there I will feel it drawing me in as I slowly go insane, sitting in my dark room whispering "my precioussssssss" in a state of semi consciousness.

middleearthshadowofmordor_gollum_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Man I don't know how some people can sit on the boxes without busting them, if i won lotto i would love to by his collection of him and spend the day or 2 busting, ive never opened more than 2 boxes at once

if it was qualified as "I'm trying to gather the bust to end all busts, when I hit 500 sealed cases it's bustapalooza" I could understand and applaud, but it seems like a bit of a look at me look what I have and you don't???????

Back
Top Bottom