What would these be worth

geno1966

OzCardTrader
Real Name
eugene
from the 90s I think

n.jpg

GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg

Hey mate do the figurines have the key ring part ?If they do I’d be keen on sharks , south’s and possibly a few more depending on price . Cheers

No key ring just wanting to know what they would be worth. Might sell at some stage.
I believe they originally come as key rings and I bought 2 in mint condition last year for $20 each delivered from New Zealand . I haven’t seen them advertised without the key ring so not sure ? Maybe @hobo may be able to confirm?

image.jpg

I just had a look online mate and it looks like maybe the key rings were added later? I always thought they were sold as keyrings for some reason . If you do decide to sell I’d be keen to work something out anyway .Cheers

I believe they originally come as key rings and I bought 2 in mint condition last year for $20 each delivered from New Zealand . I haven’t seen them advertised without the key ring so not sure ? Maybe @hobo may be able to confirm?

image.jpg
They came in both versions, keyring and non keyring. I bought them from Jamiel from this forum for $20 also so thats their value not in packaging. I paid an absurd price for a in packaged North Sydney non-keyring one a few years back. lol

They came in both versions, keyring and non keyring. I bought them from Jamiel from this forum for $20 also so thats their value not in packaging. I paid an absurd price for a in packaged North Sydney non-keyring one a few years back. lol
Ahh that’s interesting, thought I was going insane 🤣. Was sure I seen them as a kid in key ring version and was second guessing myself . Yeah I also got them off Jamiel and they were in real good condition. They were the last 2 he had or I would of got more . Haven’t seen them advertised in the packaging but they would be pretty cool .

Back
Top Bottom