What was your favourite card obtained in 2023?

Probably not too many sweet Cricket cards entering my collection this year, but this 001 Short patch redemption is cool. Currently off getting redeemed now and hoping for a sweet patch. I love that patch cards have made a return in cricket,

IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

It has to be this( don't laugh, lol). Only got into cricket collecting again this year. Bought a hobby box of Select 97-98 last year but that was about the sum total. Hope to own a Warnie auto at some point. He was my favourite cricketer and responsible for getting me back into watching the game after I stopped following it in my teens.

1703671592657.png

Last edited:
I just looked them up and I'm stoked that he has licensed autos, shocked that they are so cheap( less than $500) and shattered that I can't afford one right now. If I had the cash I'd jump on that.

Just my opinion of course but he was Australia's best cricketer after Bradman. I think his greatness has not been fully appreciated yet. That will change in time I reckon.

I feel like I'm getting sucked back into cricket. I've watched nearly every BBL game this year.

Back
Top Bottom