What pen?

Noark-99

One Day! Cowboys!
Real Name
Mirren Lucas
eBay User
Noark-99
Getting a jersey signed in silver.... Not really sure which one to get?? I usually only use black.....

Any info would be appreciated!

M.

Just never go black, gave the father in law an autographed origin jersey some years back by most of the team and he left it in sunlight.... only way you can see the autographs now is by using night vision goggles :(

Update... Got one... AWESOME. So clear... So much better than the silver sharpie I usually use!! (All up it was $17 delivered). Went to order another one, and 567king told me they no longer supply them. ..... Even though it still shows stock.. Lol.

After hours of unsuccessful searching within australia.... I ordered some from the USA. (At $50 shipping none the less).... So if anyone is searching... I can help!! Just waiting for the stock!

M.

Update... Got one... AWESOME. So clear... So much better than the silver sharpie I usually use!! (All up it was $17 delivered). Went to order another one, and 567king told me they no longer supply them. ..... Even though it still shows stock.. Lol.

After hours of unsuccessful searching within australia.... I ordered some from the USA. (At $50 shipping none the less).... So if anyone is searching... I can help!! Just waiting for the stock!

M.

How'd you get it working I have 2 and couldn't get the ink to come out

Back
Top Bottom