WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
We all have our white whales when collecting, but if money was NO OBJECT, what card would you have??

For me, being a Harris Collector, it'd have to be:
04-05 Exquisite Collection Dual Logoman Auto w/ Jerry Stackhouse #/1

I do love the legends and all that, but I don't think it's me.

So what's yours???

Remember, ANY CARD, even if someone else has it, what would you want, if you could ever buy at no worry?

I'd settle for a nice Exquisite Limited Logos 3 Colour Patch Auto of Michael Jordan......I have always liked these cards and would love one for the PC!

Cheers
Matt

Being a wade collector, mine would have to be the Dwyane Wade 03-04 Ultimate Collection Autographed Rookie Logoman 1/1.

Dream card would be a PSA 10, 86 MJ Fleer rookie , but i also would like the B Davis Logoman auto that is also across the pond ;)

Currently, one of the two /2 06-07 Ultimate Alonzo Mourning Ultimate Achievment autos.
One went on Ebay just recently for an undosclosed amount.. :cry:

dac3_1.jpg

Either Gem Mint Mikan or Russell Rc, or an Exquisite Dual Logoman/Auto Jordan/LeBron

Hmmm well as a Korver collector, the 03/04 Finest Rookie Superfractor auto 1/1...

But in general, choise of 2:
1, Trilogy Tri-Marks Auto Jordan, Pippen, Rodman
OR
Same as Matt (Nash), Michael Jordan Exquisite Limited Logos 3 colour patch auto from any year after 03/04...I don't like the look of those Limited Logos

I can't remember what the exact set its, but I think its from Fleer circa 00/01 of Dirk's gold auto that is numbered to not too many. I have seen one on the bay and that went close to $500..

Back
Top Bottom