What are tiffinay cards ???

edd1e66

St Kilda Saints 2010
Real Name
Edward
I noticed this when looking at Barry Bonds rookie cards.

1986 Topps Traded $40
1986 Topps Traded Tiffany (rare) $700
1986 Donruss "The Rookies" $40
1986 Fleer Update $50
1986 Sportflics Rookies $20
1987 Topps $12
1987 Topps Tiffany (rare) $60
1987 Topps Glossy $15
1987 Donruss $15
1987 Donruss Leaf variation $15
1987 Classic Yellow $20
1987 Classic Yellow (green back) $25
1987 Fleer Hottest Stars $50
1987 Fleer $60
1987 Fleer Glossy $80
1987 Toys R' Us Rookies $25
If anyone could help me here i would be very appreciative.

Hi, I don't know much about the baseball stuff ! but i did have a jordan version from fleer i think that was marked with a little blue stamp stating tiffany that had a high multiply factor for it :)

Could be similar. I hope that helps at least a little bit :)

Thanks mate, it's just i have a card coming in that i googled and it said that if it wa a tiffiny it would be worth alot more and i couldn't see the difference between mine and the card in question.

Hi, I don't know much about the baseball stuff ! but i did have a jordan version from fleer i think that was marked with a little blue stamp stating tiffany that had a high multiply factor for it :)

Could be similar. I hope that helps at least a little bit :)

I think they would be very different, the basketball cards were from 98-99 (I think) the Bonds cards you are talking about are from 1987. There wasn't a whole lot of innovation happening back then!

The basketball ones have a gloss finish rather than the regular card finish, so unless it is something like that.

Yeah mate, the Tiffany cards are exactly the same as the regular cards, except they are printed on white card stock (as opposed to the regular greyish-cardboard style stock) and they have a glossy finish on the front. Basically, they are what you would expect from a card from 1993/94, but produced years earlier. They're like the Fleer Glossy Tin sets of the mid-late 80's-early 90's. Basically, a premium 'parallel' of each set. Good work if you got em!

Nick J

Back
Top Bottom