Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi everyone

Thanks for your patience this evening, I have been busy preparing this upgrade for the last few weeks and it all seemed to go like clockwork tonight.

There's plenty of new features here, one of which is that the site now supports using Emojis from your smart phone/device :D

Feel free to have a look around and let me know if something is quite right. Feel free to ask any questions.

Regards
Graham

Use these little arrows to minimise sections you rarely use

Studio_20180709_195423.png

A big thank you to the guys who were testing the site during the last few weeks @Billyhoyle @Matt26 @Quicksilver @kiwi_in_melb @GarnettFan4Life who have spent the last 4 weeks leaving feedback for each other and testing bits and pieces. Really appreciate the help guys!

Well done Gman.....the site upgrade looks sensational. To those testing the site....well done and apologies for leaving you all negative feedback.....my excuse was that we had to test the site so I was just doing my duty! :red::red::red:

Well done Gman.....the site upgrade looks sensational. To those testing the site....well done and apologies for leaving you all negative feedback.....my excuse was that we had to test the site so I was just doing my duty! :red::red::red:

Just got to remember only leave negative for @Billyhoyle now for having too many MJ Autos

Back
Top Bottom