Weird message from ebay seller

happymerv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
I got this message from a seller who i bought some marvel tazo from for my dad. it has to be the weirdest message i have ever recieved, he is either very kind or very very odd :rolleyes:

hi you bid won the bid on the marvel characters tazo. Look the postage cost is the same price as what u are paying for them. So I have your address so don't worry about payment. I'll will just send them to u.

ummm ..... that is kinda weird so he's saying he doesnt want you to pay him.......?????????

You guys are slack.. the guy is trying to give you free stuff and you bag him out.

The truth is, he was sooo upset that the selling price was so low and now he wants your address so he can come over and scratch your car's skirts.

LMAO jk.

i agree guys, i don't care what he is, asian, indian, lebanese??! Give him props as he's obviously trying to be nice and send you cards for free postage! Obviously he's trying to say that it's a waste as the postage costs the same amount as the cards (cards must be cheap) so he says don't worry about postage cost!

Back
Top Bottom