OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mischa
eBay User
mischap123
Got these today :D:D:D

scan0007-2.jpg

---------- Post added 28-09-2011 at 08:42 PM ----------

Steve Walters, Kerrod Walters and Brad Mackay will be available FOR SALE (or trade)

Awesome pickup Mischa - the original NRL signature cards. Did you get the COA's with them by any chance?

Im sorry to tell you this mate - but if you sent the cards to Dynamic they would authenticate them and send you back a COA.

img311-1.jpg

How many are out there with these COA? So after pulling these from the pack you could still get COA - interesting. I suppose the 1 thing I know as this series had the sig covered with gold I have 5 genuine sigs. Even the Coyne has the end of the "e" cut short by the gold border

Yeah all you had to do was send the card to Dynamic and they would send it back with a COA letter. I have not seen to many out there with the COA.

I wasnt trying to burst your bubble there Mischa. Its still an epic pickup mate. You dont see to many of these together in sets (and all real for that matter!!), well done on the pickup.

Yeah all you had to do was send the card to Dynamic and they would send it back with a COA letter. I have not seen to many out there with the COA.

I wasnt trying to burst your bubble there Mischa. Its still an epic pickup mate. You dont see to many of these together in sets (and all real for that matter!!), well done on the pickup.
You didn't burst my bubble, just slightly deflated it! Nah I'm good with that I'd just never seen an S1 COA before. Another Dynamic surprise

Back
Top Bottom