Waz Dynasty Case Break - Box 7

Colesy

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
e-b-a-y-market
About to open the Box of mine which arrived today.

I have seen the sig redemption and 2 LLB's pulled from the case so not opening this with much hope.
Be happy to pull Storm Predictor or a Low number TP/LLG...

Here goes:

Overall not the greatest hits but felt good opening a box again.
Cant wait for the 2014 Elite series to come out.

Thanks again Warren for doing the case share :)

Hey Ben

I just busted mine and didn't know the hits had been found (except for one black). I don't read the breaks until after I've done mine because I like the feeling that every pack I open could be it.

I was in a case share last year with Waz for a box of Strike. I was away for work and because I was reading the breaks I knew I was going home to a box of nothing and felt sort of deflated and ripped off a little.

Next time mate try not reading the posts and you feel like a kid again every pack you open.

Good luck on your next one

Hey Ben

I just busted mine and didn't know the hits had been found (except for one black). I don't read the breaks until after I've done mine because I like the feeling that every pack I open could be it.

I was in a case share last year with Waz for a box of Strike. I was away for work and because I was reading the breaks I knew I was going home to a box of nothing and felt sort of deflated and ripped off a little.

Next time mate try not reading the posts and you feel like a kid again every pack you open.

Good luck on your next one

Good point mate. Cheers for that

Back
Top Bottom