*waves* from albury wodonga!

Wolfinlied

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jodie
Hey guys, just thought id throw a line in here to say hello and introduce a bit!

Im from the albury wodonga area, im 24 and female. I love collecting Pirates constructable card game, i also like anime and anything else to do with pirates.

Im a big time medieval fan so if your into that stuff totally pm me. I love meeting new people.. new friends would be great! If you play Pirates.. then your even better! haha

I will collect just about anything collectable. If you know something i might like feel free to say so. Im just really glad to be here and really look forward to meeting you all and trading some stuff!

*waves*

hey there, and welcome to the site! you'll find lots of like-minded collectors here, and no doubt increase your collection.
i am originally from wodonga myself (though i now live in melbourne) and have found this site to be a great help with my collections. good luck, and i hope you enjoy it here. :thumbsup:

hey thanks, my bf has signed up to this site as well (Mandarc) just saw your signature and says "go the tigers" loudly behind me *laughs*

So im sure he will hop in the thread to introduce himself later!

excellnt, hope to meet him soon to. and what are you laughing for? the tigers are well on the way to the finals :blink:
....maybe in 2010 :lol:

Hey an welcome :v:
Hope your able to build on your collection and find what you need.
Enjoy the site and will catch ya around.

Hey guys, just thought id throw a line in here to say hello and introduce a bit!

Im from the albury wodonga area, im 24 and female. I love collecting Pirates constructable card game, i also like anime and anything else to do with pirates.

Im a big time medieval fan so if your into that stuff totally pm me. I love meeting new people.. new friends would be great! If you play Pirates.. then your even better! haha

I will collect just about anything collectable. If you know something i might like feel free to say so. Im just really glad to be here and really look forward to meeting you all and trading some stuff!

*waves*

honestly, i dont follow the footy but i do know that richmond wernt doing the best, i dont even need to watch to know i just listen for cussing at the tv set :p

honestly, i dont follow the footy but i do know that richmond wernt doing the best, i dont even need to watch to know i just listen for cussing at the tv set :p
my missus is pretty much the same - the tv in our house must be the most abused in our whole suburb

lol i think ours is more so, if filed an abuse claim :p

Aaanyway. Thanks for the warm welcome heheh. Feel free to PM me anytime, anyone! im always up for chatter :D

hahaha, hey everyone,

i think our TV has filed complaints against me, well it must have if my GF (Wolfinlied) is talking about it. the tigers finals 2010, well i guess we will just have to see who is coaching the side first, i dont think it will be 2010, but maybe 11, its about time our true tiger fans started to get to cheer for them during the finals and to shout more abuse at the TV.

Thanks, just thought i would throw a message up :)

Welcome to the site! I don't mind the Anime thing, big fan of DragonballZ here and don't mind theold one piece!

Back
Top Bottom