Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
Over a month ago I arranged a trade with this guy. See trade thread:

https://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/threads/mikek-and-warriorcollecter.233105/
He was sent the following cards:

In a well packed padded envelope:

If anybody has received a package from me you know they do not "fall apart" in the mail. I am positive the package has been delivered to him now.

Nothing has been received from him. He has not replied to any attempts at contact. I have contacted some other members and got an e-mail (gmail) address for him - that is no longer valid.

So at moment I am assuming I have been scammed and I am posting this as a warning to others.

I'm not on facebook but I understand he (and or his ?brother / alternate personality" "Billy") is.

After waiting over a month and receiving absolutely nothing, I'm happy to call a thief a thief and "name and shame". Avoid this scumbag:

John Griffiths
23 Felling Drive
Maudsland, QLD, 4210

Regards
Mike

PS: I don't really care about the cards I sent, I'm more p*ssed at the holes that I have to fill (again!). And no, I'm not looking for anything, I just want to make sure others are not stung as well. Next step, negative feedback - and then wait for the revenge feedback if he ever shows up here again.

If he is Billiy griffiths or brother or whatever, i have nothing good to say about Billy Griffiths, whatsoever

This is sad, as a kid I learned you can Nik a cookie and get away with it but not half the jar. Why do these guys try and steal from guys in groups like this , as it all comes out in the end . Then you're done, unless you just reinvent yourself. Facebook is easy to have profile after profile. Don't do any deals on there unless I know the guy or have someone vouch for them. I got set up with a small trade deal once from India then scammed on a big one 15 years ago and it still grates me

Hey mate sorry to hear, if only everyone was honest it would make so many things in life easier, anyway I know your not asking for anything but shoot me an address or somewhere for me to post those cards for you, is it just the 3 pictured or what else do you need within reason?
Regards Kieran